June 30, 2008

Tyler, TX

I spent this past weekend in Tyler visiting camp & some great friends. I never get tired of those blue skies, back roads & tall trees.

Rebecca and I spent Saturday afternoon outside taking pictures!

I LOVED IT!

Here are some photos from my trip.


This one's of Rebecca and Somewhere (my handsome Xterra).
Rebecca enjoyed driving him this weekend!






You'll notice we're not afraid to break some rules...
here's the lock keeping us off the private property.






And here's Becca on the locked side of the "Keep Gate Closed" sign.
We're such REBELS!






I love the back roads here.







What a cozy/creepy little shack in the middle of the woods.
"Danger Rat Poisen!" kept us out.




And of course I couldn't be in Tyler without getting a shot of a pine cone!



What a great weekend. Thanks to all who I got to spend time with.

js

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, well excuuuuuse me fancy pants watermark and header with your name...

I'm here. Ready for all of your inconsistencies.

Anonymous said...

wow! i love the graphic signature and the pics :) so glad you are blogging.

Claire Walker said...

OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

You are so talented, Miss Schmale and I absolutely cannot wait to see how the engagements turn out. Fabulous of course!

Love you and can't wait to see you :)

ClaireBorne

Sarah said...

i am so excited to see your little JLS all over the place.

more, please.

M.Shuffle said...

I LOVE IT. you've inspired me to get my act in gear.

the end.

or is it the beginning...?