May 2, 2009

blog redesign!


The blog got a makeover!

But I love it!

Sometimes it's hard to work with blogger without getting blog designs that look generic. So I had to do a little bit of research to find an affordable solution without creating an expensive blog outside this free outlet.

Enter stage right: Kristy at Wreckless Elements. She did an OUTSTANDING job at a terribly affordable price. Isn't it great?

I love that it's simple but clean. I wanted a wide template so that my images could be larger. And because of the subtlety, images are what you notice, which is exactly what I asked her for. I love it...have I said that yet?

If you're as crazy about my sweet blog redesign as I am, look her up.

You won't regret it.

Thanks so so much, Kristy!

1 comment:

wrecklessgirl said...

you are SO SWEET!!! i have a friend in NZ that i'm designing for this week and she saw your blog on my website and her's was your fav :) thanks so much for the shout-out. very kind of you darling!
:)

much love!