September 14, 2009

Brianah Love

I am so blessed! God has given me so much to be thankful for.

About a year and a half ago, I blogged about a precious baby girl named Brianah. Brianah's like family to me. Her mama and I used to play together everyday as kids. I remember, Ashley and I would share shoes (she'd wear one of mine and I hers because matching shoes is so overated and who doesn't want to wear matching, unmatching shoes with their best friend).

Turns out, we're grown ups now. Ash is married and has a wonderful little lady of her own.

Brianah is BEAUTIFUL. She's grown into an incredible little toddler. I was super blessed to take her photos a few weeks ago. We laughed a lot and enjoyed Bri's giggles.

Rob and Ashley, your family is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to watch it grow.

Brianah 6

Brianah 3

Brianah 1

Brianah 4

Brianah 5

Brianah 8

Brianah 2

Brianah 10

Brianah 11

Nothing calms this girl like a ride on her daddy's scooter. I can't wait for her to see these pictures as a teenager one day.
Brianah 12

Brianah 13

We'll call her QUEEN BRI
Brianah 7



Brianah 14

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She really is a very beautiful and happy baby! You've captured her joy so well.

Rachel said...

Jess . . . She is sooo cute, and you did such a great job!!! Love ya sis . . . Happy Birthday in an hour and a half!!
-Rachel