January 7, 2010

Adorable Arnims

This adorable family and I gathered before the holidays to capture some shots for their Christmas card. Unfortunately Dad had some things come up at work and couldn't make it (to his dismay - I'm sure), leaving me with beautiful Emily and her precious kiddos.

Dane, Blaine and Ashlyn are knock outs. This family belongs on the cover of a magazine.

Shooting families gets better and better for me. I feel so blessed to get time with such incredible people. These kids were a blast - as you can see.

It was so much fun to hang out with you, Arnims. Thanks for inviting me into your home! I hope your holidays were FABULOUS!!!

Arnim family 01_bl

Isn't he just too cute?!

Arnim family 08_bl


Arnim family 02_bl
 
I gotta get me some of these kicks!


Arnim family 06_bl

Arnim family 04_bl

Arnim family 09_bl

Arnim family 10_bl

Arnim family 12_bl

Arnim family 13_bl

Arnim family 03_bl

Arnim family 14_bl

Arnim family 00_bl

2 comments:

Samantha Clarke said...

The one with mother and daughter is gorgeous! Great job on this set. :-)

D.O. said...

I'm not sure if I've told you this lately, but I've been thinking it for a while... you are just getting better and better at this Craft.

And I don't say things I don't mean.

Great yob Schmals.