April 7, 2010

It's Time

It is here.

The moment you've all been waiting for.

My great big announcement.

A year and a half ago, I started taking pictures professionally. You've all been so kind to visit this blog from time to time to see my work, and I really really appreciate that.

Jessica Schmale Photography has been such a fun adventure for me.

Several months ago I sat down with one of my very best friends, and we dreamed big about where we could go together with these photos.

Julie and I have learned so much about community in the last several years. After enduring the Forge together and doing life together in Austin since, we've gotten to witness a real life picture of 1 Cor 12:12.

She and I are wired so differently. Where I am terribly weak, she is so very gifted. And where she's weak, I'm strong. 

That day we talked about photos and business and life together. We dreamed big and asked God for favor as we moved forward.

Today, I'm so excited to introduce you to mine and Julie's new photography business. Under a new name, the work you've seen here will continue - but even bigger and better.

I'm so thankful to share the joys and responsibilities of the photo business with one of my very favorite people. I hope you'll join us.

Click on the picture below to make it to our new site!

Also, visit the new blog and read more about us.

Please add this link to your Reader and RSS feeds. Let us know what you think of the new name and logo. Comment on images and ask questions.

574589649_wedding-27

11 comments:

LG said...

Congrats Jess! Wish you the best!

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting! I know you guys will do awesome!

Jaime said...

WOOOO HOOOOO! Congrats! :) I'm so excited for you!

Emily said...

Jess, you are beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous as well. Many blessings on your new endeavor. Miss you!

Lauren and Brice said...

I think this is fantastic! The site looks incredible! I know God's blessing is all over this! We have a little 6 and a half month old who needs to see you :)
Love you!

La

Jessica said...

Thank you all so much. Praise the Lord for all of this.

We really are so excited. I'll probably keep posting personal stuff here, but the photo goodies will be on the new site so be sure to add it to your rss feeds.

L&B, Tell sweet Ash to be ready - I'll be up before she's 8 months old.

Anonymous said...

Jess,

SOO excited for you and Jules! Please know that I am continuing to pray for y'all every week- now I have something to add to my list! :) What a joy it is!

CASEY said...

I'm so excited for both of you! Not only are you both insanely talented, but you have such sweet spirits! What a fun new venture! God is going to rock your world!

Marielle said...

Congratulations! Your new venture is so very exciting. It's been a year since we had our family photos and the boys have grown so much. I'll be calling soon for a session.

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I'm really really excited for you! Can't wait to see where the Lord takes you gals. Thanks for sharing!!
xoxo...lyns

Kirby said...

So excited for you two!! That is great, Jess! Blessings!