September 22, 2008

Another Birthday


I think it only appropriate to wish my sweet mother a happy birthday today!

25 years ago she went through more pain than I can imagine to bring me into this world.

What a blessing it is to be so loved and so well taken care of.

In this line of work I constantly meet kids broken and hurting from a terrible childhood without the love of parents. Wow. I am blessed beyond measure.

Not only do my parents love me well, but they introduced me and continue to show me the greatest love of all.

I may be the most well loved person on the planet. I really do mean that.

Today, I am blessed to have lived 25 years with an outstanding family and terrific friends that have never quit loving me.

4 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday to you!!!

Anonymous said...

happy b Jess! I would have called you on your actual birthday, but the battery on the phone wouldn't stand for it.

I'm happy we got to see one another. See you in a couple months!

julie schmale said...

Jessiynn, I love to read your blog. Your Birthday!! don't even remember the pain, well, I almost don't remember the pain, it was worth every single ouch!! I was so excited at your birth. So Thankful!!!You were a Gift from God to our family. All three of us were beside ourselves excited!! How many kids can say that their daddy was so glad to see them be born that he fainted...out, right there in the delivery room.
We love You, Jessilynn!!! Happy Birthday!!

Jesse said...

Nice jacket in the pic...

Happy belated birthday!