December 24, 2009

Christmas Babe.

It's Christmas Eve. Can you believe it?

With It's a Wonderful Life playing in the background, joined my fabulous family I'm so so blessed to celebrate in Tennessee this year. The trip has been wonderful...I'll share photos sometime soon.

Flipping through the photos for this post, I'm reminded how crazy it is that Jesus came as a helpless baby a couple thousand years ago. What a creative savior we have. I love the picture of King Jesus wrapped in swaddling clothes...so tiny and helpless yet powerful and planned for greatness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, friends. Enjoy memorable time with your family tomorrow!!!

Now for baby Dane...

I love babies! 

I seem to have broadcast a lot of them on this outlet lately. I'm starting to really enjoy photographing them. I hope you're still enjoying seeing them.

Sweet baby Dane is just six weeks old and already a knock out. I stopped by his home in Katy to get some photos of he and his siblings. Mom needed these for a baby announcement and we were able to do double duty for Christmas card photos. Those'll come soon...

Let me know what you think of these:

Dane 01_bl

Dane 02_bl

Dane 03_bl

Dane 04_bl

Dane 05_bl

Dane 06_bl

Dane 07_bl

Dane 08_bl

Dane 09_bl

Dane 10_bl

Dane 11_bl

Dane 13_bl

Dane 12_bl

Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

annalee said...

you have talent. wow! merry christmas to you:)

kristin fulghum said...

cute kid. great pics!! merry christmas.