September 13, 2009

Car Accident



If you've got a minute, you should hop on over to the Prothro's blog and read about my recent car accident. It's actually pretty entertaining. If I thought I could do the story half as much justice as Julie did, I'd write it here...but I can't.
Check it out!!!!

2 comments:

Erin Mills said...

JESS!! I read the story Friday afternoon... I am so sorry you were almost HIT BY A CAR...however, I am thankful both you and Julie are okay! Love and Miss YOU!

Bev Brandon said...

Just caught up on your blog when I saw about your accident on twitter. Oh my! I'm home alone today unable to teach cause I only have one hand in commission and I am in PAIN w/right hand. I LAUGHED til I cried especially the "curb part" and the "reverse" and the "finger in the ear"...Julie can really tell a story. I laughed so hard!!! But I am glad that you are both okay. One time, I turned my car over to the Parking Attendant and it was in reverse...he caught it (he said he was a former convict---true story---guess he had been hijacking cars). Your story provided great entertainment AND it's your pictures that have so captivated me to just stare and marvel at your gift! Sorry for way-too-long of a comment for twenty-something year olds! Sure do love you!!!! Bev