October 18, 2010

B! Day

This post was set to be yesterday's. My favorite brother's 19th birthday is actually October 17, but technically I don't think I'm even late yet, because I'm pretty sure he was born in the afternoon on that day in 1991.

IMG_3248I wish each of you reading this could know my baby brother. He literally is one of a kind.

If you knew him you would be laughing at the thought of him. I've met almost no one as funny as Ben.

My sweet brother loves adventure and will do almost anything to make his (and everyone around him) heart race, which makes time with him never boring.

Probably the thing I wish you knew most, though, is the way this man loves his people. Ben is intense, and he loves intensely. If you're ever fortunate enough to be in his circle you will never ever want to leave.

The day he came home from the hospital, I would have told you I couldn't love him more. But year after year I'm surprised by how much more I love and value my little brother, Benjamin Mark, than the one before.

Every time I sit down to write about you, B, I'm overwhelmed with things to brag on you about. I love you so so much!!

To top it all off he's quite a looker...so one more photo!

IMG_3251

No comments: